Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
The Pheasant is looking for a great host to great guests upon their arrival at the restaurant. The host is typically the first point of contact a guest has with the restaurant and is therefore a significant responsibility as an ambassador of the restaurant!
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ascertain guests dining needs.
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart and online reservation platform.
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed.
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
Shifts are fairly short, approximately 4pm - 8pm/9pm.
Nights and weekends are a must. Staff meals provided each night, competitive wage plus a percentage of gratuity.
Host Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- Prior restaurant or hotel experience preferred
Food Runner / Busser
We are looking to hire one or two strong busser/food runners for the Fall & Winter season (and beyond!) A busser/food runner is in charge of setting and clearing tables. Duties also include removing used dishes, re-setting silverware and filling beverages for diners.
At The Pheasant, we pride ourselves in gracious and hospitable service. We expect food runner/bussers to be interested in gaining experience toward becoming a restaurant server. Runner/bussers will have the opportunity to learn the ins and out of the restaurant operation and will be expected to thoroughly learn the menu (both food & drinks) to best assist with guests' experiences.
Experience in casual fine dining restaurants is a plus but we are willing to train candidates with the right attitude. Great opportunity for a hardworking person interested in pursuing a career in fine dining restaurants and hospitality.
Minimum 4 nights per week, including weekends. Must be organized, detail oriented, and thrive on a fast pace. Shifts are short, approximately 4pm - 9pm.
Competitive base wage plus a percentage of gratuities. Year round opportunity.
Come this Fall, The Pheasant will be looking to add several experienced servers to our team! These positions are intended to be a year round, full time positions. Servers are paid hourly + gratuities.
Food & beverage knowledge is certainly a plus, but there is plenty of learning along the way. We are passionate about local and regional ingredients and sustainability. We work hard and do our best to promote a positive work environment and support our teams. Sounds like something you're into? Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself!